Congratulations to the following Smackover High School students for making the fall semester honor roll/merit list.
- Honor Roll (All A’s): Brayden Belt, Alison Billings, Precious Dorman, Cauy Easley, Aubrey Hargett, John Knight, Beatriz Mendoza, Reagan Richardson, Ken Sims.
- Merit List (All A’s and B’s): Stormy Anderson, Colt Aycock, Joe Barron, Justin Berry, Courtny Bridges, Krystin Bullard, Kathryn Butler, Blake Doherty, Lexi Gilbert, Kaity Goodwin, Haleigh Gottberg, Drew Henry, Chris Hopper, Brian Lison, Sara Livingston, Noah Loggins, Laken Loomis, Sharnes McGhee, Mark Miller, Jacob Muckelrath, Alex Parker, James Pennington, Megan Osborn, Haley Reed, Cody Robinson, Cade Schibler, Jace Vance, George Williams, Price Woollen.
- Honor Roll (All A’s): Kelsey Allen, Kaitlyn Arrington, Alex Burris, Jaylan Dickerson, Robert Dixon, Jasmine Ervin, Hannah Freeman, Kalin Key, Blakely Lewis, Jei Parlor, Jordan Price, Gracie Ragan, Mary-Claire Wilcox, Kayleigh Yeager.
- Merit List (All A’s and B’s): Lai’gle Bates, Laynie Clark, Abigail Crawford, Haley Davis, Brook Dees, Miranda Easley, Logan Eiland, Sabrina Estridge, Jasmin Fejeran, Katelynn Gifford, Alondra Grant, Taylor Harris, Catherine Hodges, Dakota Hutchinson, Camree Jones, David Martin, Sam Massey, Ty McCurry, Jillian McKnight, William Mitchell, Megan Mullin, Brianna Ratcliff, Lillian Reyes, Clarissa Sperka, Hannah Squyres, Anastasia Tharrett, Synard Williams, Issac Woollen.
- Honor Roll (All A’s): Trenton Bailey, Kennedy Briggs, Nichole Davis, Braden Doherty, Olivia Edney, Lainey Holland, Vanessa Lofton, William Newton, Trevor Pyron, Jillian Russell, Alex Savage, Micah Smith.
- Merit List (All A’s and B’s): Harley Ainsworth, Shae Belt, Joel Brewer, Dennis Caldwell, Rett Gatewood, Karli Goocher, Lexie Lawrence, Jimmy Mitchell, Josh Saulsbury, Chloe Stevens, Tyler Wade.
- Honor Roll (All A’s): Rylee Darden, Jacob Eubanks, Alec Gatewood, Andrew Haynes, Stormy Lewis, Courtney Smith, Caleb Watson.
- Merit List (All A’s and B’s): Kaylee Armstrong, Abby Beavers, Allison Beavers, Dylan Calloway, Alex Carrillo, Carigan Crotty, Kenadee Eisler, Ellen Galvin, Sara Gathright, Paige Goodwin, Austin Goodwin, Adriana Grant, Clayton Henderson, Madison Ingle, Jolie Jones, Kendall Key, Javion Lee, McKenzie Loschieder, Breylon Love, Melanie McNeely, Kenzie Mixon, Gracie Muckelrath, Preston Oliver, Hannah Parker, Emily Patsey, Brooke Patton, Harley Pennington, Tiyas Rester, Bailey Rivers, Karis Robinson, Elizabeth Rodriguez, Anniston Ross, Victoria Smith, Jordan Vines.
Congratulation to the following Norphlet Elementary School students for their academic achievements in the second nine weeks of school!
Principal’s List (All A’s)-
- Kindergarten – Bailey Ayala, Heavan Banks, Payge Baugh, Lily Goodwin, Justus Hicks, Hailynn Howe, Adalyn Hubbard, Cheyanne Livingston, Cameron McGhee, Hunter Moore, Cierra Philyaw, Elijah Ponder, Jacob Reeder, Erielle Rucks, Paris Smith, Aubree Taylor, Leigha Thornton, Brittlynn Tillman, Brady Tregre
- 1st Grade – Dylan Collins, Isabella Daniell, Adelei Dunn, Laurel Green, Sonny Magee, Walker Slater, T.C. Spall, Lydia Tipton, Lane Williams
- 2nd Grade – Mia Brown, Jasper Galusha, Evin Morgan, Britian Sanchez
- 3rd Grade – Chloe Parker, Karma Samuels
- 4th Grade – Sam Alsaidi, Dalton Baker, Paige Brewer, Alexander Butterfield, Jaylynn Crawford, Parker East, Olivia Fuller, Conner Hicks, Alyssa Hubbard, Oakley Hubbard, Marlee Johnson, Kelea Murry, Jeanah Pate, Tyler Reeder, Karyn Runge, Jaydon Turner, Alyssa Wilson
- 5th Grade – Taylor Darden, Raedynn England, Jordan Shelby
Honor Roll (A’s & B’s)-
- Kindergarten – Piper Hansen, Nicole High, Lailey Murphy, Donald Newton III, Trevor Ponder, Brayden Reynolds, Gunner Taylor, William Tuberville
- 1st Grade – Annsley Baker, Serenity Bridges, Abi Lewis, Madelynn Massey, Jazmine McElveen, Ashlynne McLeland, Zander Parker, Adyson Ponder, Amalia Ramirez, Asiania Stewart, Hunter Welchman
- 2nd Grade – Makayla Blackledge, Kade Crawford, Saylor Greer, Delilah Hansen, Kasey Hicks, Ky’Land Johnson, Christopher Millan, Leila Pumphrey, Claira Spall, Travis Tuberville, Jaci Webb, Clayton Winborn, Kyra Winget
- 3rd Grade – Levi Baker, Sophia Davis, Jordan Douglas, Gracie England, Izabella Estabrook, Seth Green, Rose Lewis, Samantha Loggins, Aiden McGee, Paisley Ponder, Hosam Saleh, Daymion Samuels, Timothy Taylor, Payton Teasley, Keaton Thurmon, Carter Walker, Nataleh Webb
- 4th Grade – Noah Baker, Connor Castillo, Parker Evans, JaNiya Hamilton, Ryleigh Hudson, Julia James, Alexander Millan, Jacob Pennington, Alex Rowland
- 5th Grade – Sam Baugh, Trinity Gossett, Brooklyn Harvey, Gracie James, Emily Loggins, Delaney Mason, Ragan Robinson, Dawson Walker, Dawson Walker, Caden Webb
AMI, Snow Folders, and Make-Up Days Update
Due to the uncertainty of weather forecasts, we are sending home five days of snow folders with your child today. Each folder contains a day’s worth of work which students would be expected to complete if school was canceled due to an exceptional or emergency circumstance. Please keep these folders in a safe place in your home so that you and your child will be able to access them in the event that school is canceled and identified as an AMI day.
- As a reminder, failure to complete the work in the snow folders and return the work to the teachers will be counted as an absence for the student.
Make Up Days
Since snow folders were not sent home prior to the snow event earlier this month, the two canceled days of school on January 16 and 17 will be made up at the end of the year on May 24 and 25, 2018. Please keep this in mind as you make vacation plans.
Automated Phone Notification System
We have been reviewing the automated phone notification system to ensure that all information is correct. We had reports that some parents did not receive phone calls notifying them of the school cancellations. Our technology department has reviewed the statistics of the phone messaging system and updated quite a few numbers.
- If you did not receive a phone call on Friday, January 12, but did receive phone message on Tuesday and Wednesday of last week, then your information has been corrected and there is no need to contact the school office.
- If you did not receive a phone call on Friday, January 12 AND Tuesday and Wednesday, January 16-17, please contact your school’s office to update your contact information.
Please be reminded that notifications of school cancellations will be made through the phone messaging system, The Buckaroo Blog, and the school district’s website. To receive automatic emails from The Buckaroo Blog, go to thebuckarooblog.wordpress.com, and enter your email address on the lower right hand column on the blog.
If you have any further questions about the school’s plan regarding school cancellations, please contact the principal at your child’s school.