Smackover Elementary School will be hosting a Breakfast with Grandparents. Please make plans with your child’s grandparents to attend.
- When: September 10, 2019
- Where: Smackover Cafeteria
- Time: 7:00am – 7:45am
- Student Cost: $0.00
- Adult Cost: $1.00
- Meal: Pastries will be served.
If your child plans to attend Breakfast with a Grandparent, please fill out the form below and return it to the office by September 5, 2019. Tickets will be sent home for the grandparents to bring on that morning for proof of payment.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call the SES Counselor, Mrs. Jennifer Muckelrath, at (870) 725-3601.
Student Name: __________________________
# of Grandparents that will be attending: ___________________
Amount paid: $ ______________
Phone Number: ________________________________
It’s football time!
If you can’t make it to the football game tonight, but want to live stream the action, go to the Buckaroo Sports Network and watch the action live from the comfort of your own home!
Do you have big plans for the night and can’t stream the game in real time? Video from the game tonight will be saved on the network so that you can watch it at your convenience.
Click here to go directly to the Buckaroo Sports Network.
Jacob Muckelrath, an intern at Canfor Southern Pine, spoke to Mrs. Hargett’s third grade class about the importance of forestry in the state of Arkansas.
Check out the new scoreboard at the Norphlet Middle School stadium!
There will be a meeting of the Band Parents Booster Club on Tuesday, September 3rd, at 5:30 pm in the Smackover High School Band Hall.
- Treasurer Tina Ruddell will present the financial report and answer any questions about when or why money has been spent.
- Discussion about forming a Band Council consisting of students from the band
- Nominations will be taken and election of officers for the current (2019-2020) school year.
- A recommendation will be made for elected officers to serve for a minimum of 2 school terms.
The officers up for election include President, Vice President, Secretary, and Treasurer. Be thinking about who you would like to see in these positions and please make plans to attend this very important meeting.
Smackover Elementary School Happy Camper shirt orders may be turned into the office until August 30th.
Cost is $10.00.
There are several youth XL in stock already.
You are invited!
- What – To the first Smackover 4-H Club meeting of the school year
- When – September 3, 2019 at 3:45 pm
- Where – In Mrs. Bruton’s agriculture classroom
- Who – Any youth (public or home schooled) ages 5-19 are welcome.
We are looking forward to seeing you there!
Parents are highly encouraged to attend each and every meeting.
If you have any question, you may call Cherrie Sweeney at the Union County Extension Office at (870) 864-1916.
The University of Arkanas System Division of Agriculture is an equal opportunity/equal access/affirmative action institution. If you require a reasonable accommodation to participate or need materials in another format, please contact you local office as soon as possible. Dial 711 for Arkansas Relay.
Fifth grade students in Mrs. Holloway’s science classes participated in a lab experiment to save the gummy worms.