Congratulations to the following Smackover Elementary School students for their outstanding academic achievement during the 2018-2019 school year!
- All A Honor Roll Both Semesters: Julianna Ayres, Olivia Burdue, Alysson Diaz, Liza Knox, Brooklyn Landry, Cooper McGaugh, Rebecca Smith, Tyson Trosclair, Kaylen Hall, Ashlyn Harris, Ciera Hodges, Allie Jackson, Madelyn Johnson, McKynlie Raley, Izzy Boothe, Alyson Stanley, Makenna Thurkill, and Chance Abeyta
- All A Honor Roll One Semester & A/B Honor Roll One Semester: Aidynn Calloway and Aden Phillips
- A/B Honor Roll Both Semesters: Kaden Howard, Reid Matthews, Isabella Moorefield, Zaden McMenis, Kayden Roberson, Emmitt Anderson, Brody Baughn, Addison Curtis, Tylor Hodges, Sophia Lupton, Kilayah Smith, and Aspen Welch
- A/B Honor Roll One Semester: Carson Deal, Jonathan Hackenburger, Jakaylan Hicks, Mason Winans, Shiloh Cearley, Landen Redick, and Harley Benson
- All A Honor Roll Both Semesters: Casynn Dews, Axell Diaz, Anabelle Miller, Abigail Burdue, Lunden Clark, Sofie Pearson, Eva Ward, Katherine Wolfe, Braden Alexander, Kate Lee, Dax Preston, and Ashton Schibler
- All A Honor Roll One Semester & A/B Honor Roll One Semester: Sawyer Carter, Layton Moore, Taylor Scott, Brayden Smith, Tiara Stevens, Kyleigh Wisinger, Kannyn Preston, Analia Ramirez, Landon Waxley, and Kinsley Webb
- A/B Honor Roll Both Semesters: Alley Ainsworth, Riley Born, Alyssa McVay, Carson Williamson, Derrick Goodwin, Brody Hays, Madelynn Massey, Aubrey Rowland, Maddox Surbrook, Loralie Atkinson, and Paul Thomas
- A/B Honor Roll One Semester: Ainsley Ramey, Sara Renfro, Beau Hopkins-Trabbic, Derwin Goodwin, James Love, Xander Ramey, Dalton Renfroe, Tyler Barker, Jay Fitzgerald, and Brayden Huckabee
- All A Honor Roll Both Semesters: Emily Langley, Blaine Lockey, Keldan Capuria, Kate Ward, Zy’Laiah Bell, Lillian Fogle, Emerson Neal, Drake Rester, and Marley Smith
- All A Honor Roll One Semester & A/B Honor Roll One Semester: Jewel Arnold and Slade Arnold
- A/B Honor Roll Both Semesters: Will Burris, Jackson Cearley, Dylan Holloway, Trason Parlor, Jesse Saulsbury, Skylyn Abeyta, Carson Bates, Romahd Boone, McKinley Eisler, Trevor Jackson, Michael Simpson, Joseph Stevens, August Tolin, Chloe Goocher, Taylor Gray, Baylee Ham, and Ryder Poindexter
- A/B Honor Roll One Semester: Hannah Jones, Esmeralda Mendoza, Aubrey Hendricks, Kyndal McDonald, Thomas Perry, Kaylee Green, Vance Martin, Dylan Roper, and Jet Tolin
- All A Honor Roll Both Semesters: Abigail Graham, Jackson Lewis, Ramsey Wilson, Alexia Eason, Jackson Lee, Jenica Saulsbury, and Hannah Sexton
- All A Honor Roll One Semester & A/B Honor Roll One Semester: La’Trinity Grant, Alexa Jennings, Drake McGaugh, Lynlee Boykin, Kaylee Carrier, and Danny Guadron
- A/B Honor Roll Both Semesters: Ryan Maroney, Adriel McMenis, David Mendenhall, Hadley Porter, Ava Walker, Will Walker, Addison Wallingsford, Elise Hackenberger, Jill Selmon, Irish Wingard, and Justin Guadron
- A/B Honor Roll One Semester: Ja’Kaden Ford, Fischer Greer, Mason Parker, Keeland Turner, Peighton Thurman, Sarah McLean, and Alexia Weeks
- All A Honor Roll Both Semesters: Blaine Harris, Camille McKnight, Cash Moffett, Melanie Rodriguez, Ella Rogers, A’Olani Baugus, Sarah Cook, Caydee Holloway, Bailey Dearman, Linly Mills, Brady Pearson, Grace Wilcox, Eli Willett, and Judson Wolfe
- All A Honor Roll One Semester: Preston Manasco and Carson Williams
- All A Honor Roll One Semester & A/B Honor Roll One Semester: Stefan Slaughter, Emmie Belt, Mason Kidd, Caden Long, Brianna Washington, and Robert Cardin
- A/B Honor Roll Both Semesters: Mason Barnes, Sophie Childers, Justyce Eakes, Jake Matthews, Stephani Perrin, Alyssa Mae Thomas, Riley Burch, Dylan Hoover, Immanuel Hicks, Charter Rain, Alayjah Strong, and Tara Walthall
- A/B Honor Roll One Semester: Lilly King, Heather Drummond, Kylee Stewart, Ike Eisler, Gage Greer, and Asher Coley
Congratulations to the following Norphlet Elementary School students for their academic achievements during the 4th nine weeks of school.
Principal’s List (All A’s)
- Kindergarten: Mac Bruton, Emmalei Bullock, Noah Dalton, Alder Galusha, Margan Hansen, Ava Henley, Jensen Hildebrand, Mallorie Hill, Aden Irons, Dreydan Kid, Jezael Millan, Naomi Martin, Isabella Patton, Ethan Shoffner, Zoe Smith, Braden Spaulding, Mckenzie Stevens, Serenity Sweaza, Landyn Tipton, Parker Tregre, and Aarom Trogstad
- First Grade: Bailey Ayala, Heaven Banks, Gracie Duncan, Lily Goodwin, Piper Hansen, Justus Hicks, Adalyn Hubbard, Cheyanne Livingston, Cameron McGhee, Cierra Philyaw, Erielle Rucks, and Aubree Taylor
- Second Grade: Laurel Green, Sonny Magee, T.C. Spall, and Lydie Tiptoe
- Third Grade: Toni Baugh, Makayla Blackledge, Mia Brown, Kade Crawford, Jeremy Critton, Jasper Galusha, Saylor Greer, Delilah Hansen, Dillon Kemp, Evin Morgan, Britain Sanchez, Claira Spall, Travis Tuberville, and Jaci Webb
- Fourth Grade: Levi Baker, Sophia Davis, Gracie England, Seth Green, Brynlee Hyatt, Chloe Parker, Paisley Ponder, Hosam Saleh, Daymion Samuels, Payton Teasley, and Carter Walker
- Fifth Grade: Sam Alsaidi, Jaylynn Crawford, Olivia Fuller, Ryleigh Hudson, Marlee Johnson, Tyler Reeder, Karyn Runge, and J.T. Shryock
Honor Roll (All A’s and B’s)
- Kindergarten: Jace Blackledge, Skyler Burdue, Landon Crockett, Samuel Hill, Abigail Newman, Trevor Ponder, and Kole Snow
- First Grade: Payge Baugh, Nicole High, Hunter Moore, Brayden Reynolds, Gunner Taylor, Brittlynn Tillman, William Tuberville, Leigh Thornton, and Brady Tregre
- Second Grade: Maria Algady, Annsley Baker, Landon Bellew, Serenity Bridges, Dylan Collins, Bella Daniell, Adelei Dunn, Adyson Ponder, Walker Slater, and Kamiya Ware
- Third Grade: Kainyn Graham, Saylor Greer, Georgia Gulley, Ky’Land Johnson, Mia Kemp, Kaydence Philyaw, Sky Riggins, Savannah Shelby, Aa’Myah Wilson, and Clayton Winborn
- Fourth Grade: Cody Barton, Karsen Benson, Daniel Collins, Anna-Claire Jones, Adellany Lee, Rose Lewis, Karma Samuels, Timothy Taylor, and Keaton Thurmon
- Fifth Grade: Dalton Baker, Paige Brewer, Alexander Butterfield, Parker East, JaNiya Hamilton, Justin Hicks, Julia James, Kelea Murry, Lauralei Ponder, Alex Roland, Jaydon Turner, and Alyssa Wilson
Congratulations to the following Norphlet Middle School students for meeting their Accelerated Reader (AR) goal for the 4th nine weeks of school!
- 6th Grade: Sophie Belt, Emily Camacho, Allison Estridge, Lilly Fife, Jackson Goocher, Hunter Goodwin, Madison Ham, Nathan Lafever, Clint Langley, Luke Morgan, Traeh Vasquez
- 7th Grade: Phillip Bailey, Caden Boykin, Abby Brewer, Damien Colucci, Jeb Gatewood, Gretchen Goodwin, Brennan Holland, Kaleigh Jerry, Brooklyn Johnston, Ty Jones, Christopher Lawrence, Gavin Maroney, Cole McNeely, Fastasya Miller, Jana Mills, Gavin Murphy, Lakyn Myers, Trazure Shutes, Garrett Whiddon
- 8th Grade: Eli Blackledge, Erin Bolen, Paul Bramlett, Kameron Collins, Anna Dixon, Christian Dobbs, Megan Handly, Emilee Jones, Taylor McDowell, Tyler Mitchell, Kayden Olds, Emma Pennington, Tucker Stewart, Josh Wilcox
These students celebrated with a special treat in the library!
Congratulations to the following Norphlet Elementary School students for meeting their Accelerated Reader (AR) goal for the 4th nine weeks of school!
- Kindergarten: Alder Galusha and Morgan Hansen
- 1st Grade: Bailey Ayala, Heaven Banks, Payge Baugh, Gracie Duncan, Lily Goodwin, Piper Hansen, Justus Hicks, Adalyn Hubbard, Cheyanne Livingston, Hunter Moore, Cierra Philyaw, Elijah Ponder, Jacob Reeder, Brayden Reynolds, Erielle Rucks, Aubree Taylor, Gunner Taylor, Leigha Thornton, Brittlyn Tillman, Brady Tregre, and William Tuberville
- 2nd Grade: Annsley Baker, Adelei Dunn, Laurel Green, Sonny Magee, Chris Scioneaux, Landen Tate, Lydia Tipton, and Kamiya Ware
- 3rd Grade: J. Baugh, Jasper Galusha, Delilah Hansen, and Aa’Myah Wilson
- 5th Grade: Jaylynn Crawford, Julia James, Jasmine Philyaw, Alex Rowland, Karyn Runge, and Jonah Shryock
These students were rewarded with a Sock Hop at the end of the year!
Are you looking for some cool things for your child to do this summer? If so, check out our newly updated version of the Parent Resource Guide.
What’s been updated this time?
- Check out the Arkansas Museum of Natural Resources for their fun summer activities.
Lot of Vacation Bible Schools are coming soon:
- First Baptist Church (El Dorado) – June 17 – 21 from 8:30 am to 11:30 am
- First Baptist Church (Norphlet) – June 16 – 20 from 6 pm to 8 pm
- First Baptist Church (Smackover) – June 16 – 20 from 5:30 pm to 8 pm
- West Side Baptist Church – June 17 – 21 from 9 am to 12:15 pm
The Parent Resource Guide will be updated three times a year (fall, spring, and summer). If your church or organization would like to be included, please submit the form below to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 1, 2019.
Smackover-Norphlet Public Schools
NOTICE OF VACANCIES
Smackover-Norphlet Public Schools is currently accepting applications for the 2019-2020 school year for the classified position of:
Special Education Paraprofessional
Please send a completed classified application, resume’, and college transcript (if applicable) to 112 East 8th Street, Smackover, AR, 71762, emailed to email@example.com, or faxed to (870) 725-1250.
Smackover-Norphlet Public Schools is currently accepting applications for the 2019-2020 school year for the licensed positions of:
English (Smackover High School)
Social Studies (Norphlet Middle School)
Assistant Football Coach with Teaching Assignment (Smackover High School)
Please send a completed licensed application, resume’, college transcript, Praxis scores, and current teaching license to the Office of the Superintendent. Applications may be mailed to 112 East 8th Street, Smackover, AR, 71762, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, or faxed to (870) 725-1250.
The Smackover-Norphlet School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Jan Henderson, Smackover High School Principal, has announced the spring semester honor roll (all A’s) and merit list (A’s/B’s).
- Senior Honor Roll: Kelsey Allen, Kaitlyn Arrington, Jaylan Dickerson, Robert Dixon, Jasmine Ervin, Hannah Freeman, Max Gathright, Blakely Lewis, Hannah McElroy, Megan Mullin, Jei Parlor, Colby Pearson, Gracie Ragan, Lillian Reyes, Mary-Claire Wilcox, Isaac Woollen, Kayleigh Yeager; Merit List: Breana Adair, Laig’le Bates, Patricia Bolen, Alex Burris, Brooke Dees, Miranda Easley, Logan Eiland, Sabrina Estridge, Tanner Evans, Katelynn Gifford, Alondra Grant, Taylor Harris, Forrest Harrison, Catherine Hodges, Camree Jones, Kalin Key, Jillian McKnight, Ty McCurry, Jordan Price, Chloe Stafford, Nicholas Thornton, Mason Wills.
- Junior Honor Roll: Braden Doherty, Rett Gatewood, Antonio Hernandez, Vanessa Lofton, Micah Smith; Merit List: Fred Adair, Shae Belt, Dawson Biggers, Alexis Birkeland, Joel Brewer, Kennedy Briggs, Olivia Edney, Karli Goocher, Lainey Holland, Caleb Huckabee, Shatara Jones, Grace Morgan, William Newton, Hailey Pell, Trevor Pryon, Haley Ruddell, Jillian Russell.
- Sophomore Honor Roll, Rylee Darden, Alec Gatewood, Drew Haynes, Stormy Lewis, Preston Oliver, Bailey Rivers, Courtney Smith, Riley Smith, Caleb Watson; Merit List: Kaylee Armstrong, Abby Beavers, Allison Beavers, Kourtney Bryan, Dylan Calloway, Erin Crecelius, David Davis, Jacob Eubanks, Paige Goodwin, William Hamilton, Laci Jackson, Kendall Key, Javion Lee, Kenzie Mixon, Ja’miya Murphy, Tiyas Rester, Anniston Ross, Anna Sanders.
- Freshman Honor Roll: Emily Bailey, Sean Belt, Chase Brumley, Kenley Brumley, Olivia Bullard, Korbin Chambers, Landree Clark, Anna Grace Crutchfield, Laylah Gaston, Andre Harris, Madison Johnson, Reese McKinnon, Anna Morgan, Justice Nelson, Rhett Richardson, Claire Schibler, Delilah Slater, Skyllar Tanner, Colton Thomas, Jewel Tolin; Merit List: Landon Baker, Mason Bullard, Kaylee Davis, Fayeesha Duff, Karleigh Duke, Jayliss Hines, Keith Howard, Jasmine Jones, Gabbi Kelly, Zachary Kiddy, Grace Langley, Brandon Lockhart, Emma Machen, Kaylee Manesco, Ma’kalia Massey, Janessa McGhee, Karla Montoya, Whitney Murphy, Mackenzie Preston, Jaycee Ramsey, John Ramsey, Whitney Renfroe, Tamia Sturges, Trinessa Tatum, Kayla Thomas, Jaydyn White, Britani Williams, Paige Williams.
Congratulations to the following Norphlet Middle School for your outstanding academic achievement during the fourth nine weeks of school!
- 6th grade: Emily Camacho, Taylor Darden, Isabella Davis, Janelle Drummond, Jackson Goocher, Nathan LaFever, Dixie Machen, Colin Maroney, Delaney Mason, Mason McDaniel, Luke Morgan, Pyper Swift, Tatum Watson
- 7th grade: Abby Brewer, Jeb Gatewood, Gretchen Goodwin, Kaleigh Jerry, Colin Miller, Lakyn Myers, Avery Neal
- 8th grade: Anna Dixon, Emilee Jones, Taylor McDowell, Jayden Ross
- 6th grade: Austin Belt, Sophie Belt, Grace Bolling, Dayson Connelly, Saylar Cropper, Raedynn England, Allison Estridge, Jada Ferguson, Cody Fitgerald, Abigail Fogle, Dameon Galbraith, Hunter Goodwin, Trinity Gossett, Savannah Green, Madison Ham, Brooklyn Harvey, Emilee Jordan, Gracie James, Evan Keaster, Abigail Knight, Chloe Lewis, Drew Mason, Sara McMenis, Adrianna Phillips, Macie Reed, Nancy Reynolds, Abigail Sanchez, Joleigh Saulsbury, Layla Sharp, Jordan Shelby, Kaden Thompson, Traeh Vasquez, McKinley Wages, Dawson Walker, Caden Webb
- 7th grade: Presley Ainsworth, Airabe Bautista, Caden Boykin, Chancie Chandler, Boone Dearman, Cheridan Gafford, Tyler Gorman, Hank Griffin, Kylah Hall, Kamryn Jackson, Emma Kelly, Caleb Miller, Fantasya Miller, Janetta Mills, Gavin Murphy, Evan Phillips, Cheyanne Plunkett, Gracie Stewart, Riley Thurmon, Britton Warren
- 8th grade: Emma Anglin, Kameron Collins, Carlie Crawford, Sawyer Cropper, Rikki Holloway, Bryan Lenz, Tyler Mitchell, Kayden Olds, Courtney Pell, Sydney Preston, Beyonica Selmon
Smackover Preschool students celebrated the end of the school year with a fabulous picnic!