Norphlet Middle School students who met their Accelerated Reader (AR) goal for the last nine weeks celebrated their accomplishments with an ice cream sunday!
- 6th Grade: Emma Anglin, Erin Bolen, Carlie Crawford, Jacob Dearman, Anna Dixon, Raelynn Dodson, Megan Handly, Bryan Lenz, Kierra Levingston, Tyler Mitchell, Kayden Olds, Sydney Preston, Kayden Reeder, Hailey Renfroe, Kristian Welch, and Sydney Zeek
- 7th Grade: Emily Bailey, Landon Baker, Brea Boyce, Kenley Brumley, Preston Chilton, Makayla Davis, Laylah Gaston, Brandon Lockhart, Mathieu Malin, Anna Morgan, Samuel Parker, Evan Pietranski, Cody Reed, Rhett Richardson, Delilah Slater, Skyllar Tanner, Colton Thomas, Kayla Thomas, Belle Ward, Paige Williams, and Eli Winer
- 8th Grade: Kaylee Armstrong, Dylan Calloway, Carigan Crotty, Rylee Darden, Sam Gathright, Austin Goodwin, Paige Goodwin, Jonah Harrison, Jolie Jones, Gracie Muckelrath, Hannah Parker, Bailey Rivers, Karis Robinson, Elizabeth Rodriguez, Marley Shairrick, Kalee Smith, Ronnie Tucker, Jordan Vines, and Caleb Watson
Congratulations to the following Norphlet Elementary School students who met their Accelerated Reader (AR) goal for the 4th nine weeks!
- 1st Grade: Makayla Blackledge, Delilah Hansen, Kaden Johnson, Christopher Millan, Sky Riggens, Nate Saulsbury, Savannah Shelby, Claira Spall, Jaci Webb, Aa’Myah Wilson, Kyra Winge, T.J. Baugh, Mia Brown, Kade Crawford, Jasper Galuska, Saylor Greer, Georgia Gulley, Evin Morgan, Britain Sanchez, Travis Tuberville, and Clayton Winborn
- 2nd Grade: Daniel Collins, Sophia Davis, Seth Green, Paisley Ponder, Hosam Saleh, Daymion Samuels, Lillian Squyres, Carter Walker, Heaven Badillo, Levi Baker, Brynlee Hyatt, Samantha Loggins, Chloe Parker, Karma Samuels, Kaevoun Sek, Timothy Taylor, and Payton Teasley
- 4th Grade: Jordan Shelby
- 5th Grade: Phillip Bailey, Abby Brewer, Austin Burns, Malayshia Faison, Ty Jones, and Riley Thurmon
These students participated in a sock hop at the end of the year. Check out their fun!
Show your Buckaroo spirit with a polo shirt made by UnderArmour with the Buckaroo logo! These polo shirts are made with HeatGear Fabric which is designed to keep you comfortable on hot summer days.
There are two styles of shirts available for purchase.
Style #1 (Back and front view)
The cost for the shirt is $45. Payment is required at the time the order is placed.
Place your order for this special edition shirt at the central office. The deadline to order shirts is July 31.
Click on the link below for the Norphlet Elementary School supply list for 2017-2018.
NES School Supply List 2017-2018
Click on the link below for the Norphlet Middle School Supply List for 2017-2018.
Click on the link below for the Smackover High School Supply list for 2017-2018.
Click on the link below for the Smackover Elementary School Supply List for 2017-2018.
2017-2018 SES School Supply List