Click on the links below to access the November breakfast and lunch menus.
Congratulations to the following Smackover High School students who met their Accelerated Reader (AR) goal for the first nine weeks:
- 9th GRADE: Trenton Bailey, Savannah Belt, Joel Brewer, Braden Doherty, Olivia Edney, Rhett Gatewood, Austin Groves, Tristan Hansen, Lainey Holland, Caleb Huckabee, Lexie Lawrence, Zach Morgan, William Newton, Hali Pesnell, Brandon Pennington, Lydia Pullen, Jillian Russell, and Micah Smith
- 10TH GRADE: Laig’le Bates, Patrick Booth, Alex Burris, Abbie Crawford, Haley Davis, Robert Dixon, Max Gathright, Alondra Grant, Austin Groves, Forrest Harrison, Catherine Hodges, Diamond Johnson, Blakely Lewis, Brady Lavoie, Isabella Martinez, Ty McCurry, Megan Mullin, William Mitchell, Colby Pearson, Jordan Price, Gracie Ragan, Lillian Reyes, Hannah Squyres, Chloe Stafford, Anastasia Tharrett, Lilah Todd, Mary Claire Wilcox, Mason Wills, Isaac Woollen, and Kayleigh Yeager
- 11th Grade: Justin Berry, Precious Dorman, and James Pennington
- 12th Grade: Courtney Davis, Mercedes Ellis, Kolbie Hamilton, Ashley Haynes, Renee Huckabee, Toby Hudson, Kaitlin Jones, Kat Langley, Lexie Long, Amber Sweeney, andTessa Watson
Red Ribbon Week will be October 24 – 28, 2016.
Smackover High School will participate in the following dress up days for Red Ribbon Week.
- Monday – Red Ribbon Day (Ribbons will be distributed in 2nd period.)
- Tuesday – Twin Day (Be SMART! Be Drug Free)
- Wednesday – Wear Camo (Drugs won’t find me!)
- Thursday – Super Hero Day (Be a Hero! Drugs can twist your mind.)
- Friday – Wear black or white OR wear a costume – NO CLOWNS (Scare away drugs.)
Students, parents and fans are invited and encouraged to wear pink on Friday to school and the Friday night football game.
There will be a Smackover Shooting Sports meeting on Tuesday, November 1 at 6:00 pm in the Smackover Cafeteria.
This meeting is to register all students who want to shoot during the 2016-2017 season. Shooting sports is for 6th through 12 grade.
All students must have their hunter’s ed and provide their own 20 gauge or 12 gauge gun. If you have any questions please contact Christi Crutchfield at Smackover Elementary 870-725-3601.