Please note the following days for school pictures:
- Wednesday, September 7 – Smackover High School (Grades 9 – 11) Senior portrait make-ups will begin at 7:30 am in the high school library.
- Thursday, September 8 – Smackover Elementary School
- Wednesday, September 14 – Norphlet Elementary School and Norphlet Middle School
- Thursday, October 6 – Smackover Preschool
Senior ads for the yearbook must be reserved by October 31st. Information will be sent home with seniors concerning purchasing senior ads.
If your child has a food allergy, please send medical documentation from his or her doctor to the nurse’s office. In order to keep our students healthy and safe, this information has to be renewed yearly.
- The fax number for the nurse on the Smackover campus is 725-1214.
- The fax number for the nurse on the Norphlet campus is 546-1014.
Students from both Smackover Elementary School and Norphlet Elementary School are encourage to attend.
There will be a Buckaroo Booster Club meeting Monday, August 22, 2016, at 6:30 pm in Coach Steele’s classroom (Room 112) at Smackover High School.
Anyone interested in helping building up the Buckaroo athletic programs please attend!
You do not have to have a child in athletics to participate…everyone is welcome to attend!
There will be a band parents meeting on Tuesday, August 23, at 6:00pm in the Smackover High School Band Hall.
This meeting is for the parents of all band students in both junior and senior band. We will be discussing the upcoming events for the fall season.