Norphlet Elementary School honored Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. at its second annual MLK, Jr. Celebration which was held last week. In addition to the program which was presented by the students, artwork was also displayed in the school building.
The Smackover-Norphlet School District is pleased to present this Parent Resource Guide for our families and communities.
Inside this guide you will learn about all kinds of activities including spring break activities, after-school programs, and summer activities which are available to children and youth in our area.
If your church, athletic organization, club, or non-profit isn’t listed in our Parent Resource Guide, we would love to include you. If your group is listed in the guide and you want to update or add any information, please let us know. Use the form below and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will update the Parent Resource Guide as information is submitted to us.
Registration is under way for the 2019 Smackover Youth Baseball season.
Please complete front and back of all registration forms and return in an envelope with Smackover Baseball on the outside. Turn forms into Smackover Elementary School Office or the Norphlet Middle School Office.
Make sure to include your child’s registration fee.
Smackover Youth Baseball has the following age divisions:
- T-Ball (4-6 year olds)
- Pitching Machine (7-8 year olds)
- 9 – 10 year olds
- 11 – 12 year olds
Congratulations to the following Norphlet Middle School students for their outstanding academic achievement during the second nine weeks:
- 6th grade: Isabella Davis, Janelle Drummond, Raedynn England, Allison Estridge, Abigail Fogle, Dameon Galbraith, Jackson Goocher, Trinity Gossett, Madison Ham, Nathan Lafever, Dixie Machen, Colin Maroney, Delaney Mason, Mason McDaniel, Luke Morgan, Jordan Shelby, Kaden Thompson, Dawson Walker, Tatum Watson
- 7th grade: Presley Ainsworth, Abby Brewer, Jeb Gatewood, Colin Miller, Lakyn Myers
- 8th grade: Anna Dixon, Emilee Jones, Sydney Preston, Jayden Ross
A/B Honor Roll
- 6th grade: Austin Belt, Emily Camacho, Natalie Collins, Saylar Cropper, Taylor Darden, Jada Ferguson, Lillian Fife, Landen Gaffney, Braxton Griffin, Aiden Harper, Brooklyn Harvey, Abigail Knight, Mark Lowery, Drew Mason, Sara McMenis, Benjamin Paulus, Adrianna Phillips, Macie Reed, Ragan Robinson, Dallas Samaniego, Joleigh Saulsbury, Samual Schafer, Pyper Swift, Ethan Tarver, Aiden Vasquez, McKinley Waages, Caden Webb
- 7th grade: Airabe Bautista, Caden Boykin, Chancie Chandler, Boone Dearman, Carlie Dixon, Holly Drummond, Richard Fowler, Gretchen Goodwin, Tyler Gorman, Hansen Griffin, Kylah Hall, Kamyrn Jackson, Kaleigh Jerry, Ty Jones, Emma Kelly, Gavin Maroney, Caleb Miller, Fantasya Miller, Janetta Mills, Tanner Mitchell, Gavin Murphy, Avery Neal, Autumn Parker, Evan Phillips, Gracie Stewart, Riley Thurmon, Britton Warren, Taylor Warthan, Zachary Wilcox
- 8th grade: RJ Boone, Chasity Carrier, Carlie Crawford, Sawyer Cropper, Raelynn Dodson, Rikki Holloway, Bryan Lenz, Taylor McDowell, Tyler Mitchell, Courtney Pell, Meg Rogers, Mason Scott, Noah Turner
Mrs. Jan Henderson, Smackover High School Principal, has announced the honor roll (all A’s)/merit list (A’s/B’s) for the fall semester.
- Senior Honor Roll: Kelsey Allen, Laig’le Bates, Alex Burris, Jaylan Dickerson, Robert Dixon, Jasmine Ervin, Hannah Freeman, Taylor Harris, Catherine Hodges, Camree Jones, Braden McKinnon, Megan Mullin, Jei Parlor, Isaac Woollen, Kayleigh Yeager; Merit List: Breana Adair Kaitlyn Arrington, Laynie Clark, Brooke Dees, Miranda Easley, Logan Eiland, Jasmin Fejeran, Max Gathright, Alondra Grant, Forrest Harrison, Blakely Lewis, David Martin, Dayton McCall, Hannah McElroy, Ty McCurry, Terra Peace, Colby Pearson, Jordan Price, Gracie Ragan, Hannah Rowton, Hannah Squyres, Chloe Stafford, Nicholas Thornton, Mary-Claire Wilcox, Mason Wills.
- Junior Honor Roll: Kennedy Briggs, Braden Doherty, Rett Gatewood, Lainey Holland, Vanessa Lofton, Trevor Pryon, Micah Smith; Merit List: Fred Adair, Trent Bailey, Dawson Biggers, Joel Brewer, Baylor Brumley, Nichole Davis, Olivia Edney, Karli Goocher, Taylor Green, Antonio Hernandez, Caleb Huckabee, Grace Morgan, William Newton, Hailey Pell, Hali Pesnell, Jillian Russell, Josh Saulsbury, Alex Savage, Chloe Stevens, Tyler Wade, Ethan Warren.
- Sophomore Honor Roll: Kaylee Armstrong, Rylee Darden, David Davis, Alec Gatewood, Paige Goodwin, Drew Haynes, Courtney Smith, Caleb Watson, Karli Willett; Merit List: Allison Beavers, Dylan Calloway, Erin Crecelius, Jacob Eubanks, William Hamilton, Stormy Lewis, Kenzie Mixon, Gracie Muckelrath, Preston Oliver, Hannah Parker, Tiyas Rester, Bailey Rivers, Anniston Ross.
- Freshman Honor Roll: Emily Bailey, Landon Baker, Sean Belt, Kenley Brumley, Olivia Bullard, Landree Clark, Laylah Gaston, Jayliss Hines, Anna Morgan, Delilah Slater, Skyllar Tanner, Colton Thomas; Merit List: Chase Brumley, Korbin Chambers, Preston Chilton, Anna Grace Crutchfield, Kaylee Davis, Andre Harris, Madison Johnson, Gabbi Kelly, Zachary Kiddy, Alyssa Langley, Brandon Lockhart, Emma Machen, Kaylee Manesco, Ma’kalia Massey, Janessa McGhee, Reese McKinnon, Justice Nelson, Evan Pietranski, Mackenzie Preston, John Ramsey, Whitney Renfroe, Rhett Richardson, Claire Schibler, Tamia Sturges, Kayla Thomas, Jewel Tolin, Britani Williams, Paige Williams.
The Smackover Elementary School student council is sponsoring PJs for Pets this Friday, January 18.
For just one dollar ($1), students may wear their pajamas to school.
ALL money raised will be donated to UCAPS.