The Smackover-Norphlet School District will offer after-school care for elementary-aged students beginning Monday, August 27, 2018.
After-school care will be provided at Smackover Elementary School. Participating students enrolled at Norphlet Elementary School will be provided transportation to Smackover Elementary School.
- Option 1 – $7/day for students attending 5 days a week
- Option 2 – $9/day for drop-in students
- Monday through Friday from 3:30 pm to 5:30 pm
- Parents who are late picking up their child/children will be assessed an extra fee of $5 for every 5 minutes. Students whose parents are late picking up their children more than three times will be dismissed from the program.
- After-school care is not available during the summer or any student holidays.
Early Dismissal Days
- There will be an additional cost of $5 per child for days in which school is dismissed early.
- If school is dismissed early due to inclement weather, after-school care will also be closed.
- Parents are encouraged to pre-pay at the beginning of the week or month.
- Payment must be made by the end of the week in which services are provided.
- Please send payment to the administrative assistant at your child’s elementary school.
- Invoices will only be sent to parents if payment is late.
- Payment which is more than one week late will result in dismissal of the student from the after-school program.
- Complete an enrollment form for each child. Be sure to provide a working phone number and email address.
- Upon receipt of the enrollment form, your child will be enrolled in our online parental portal powered through Sandbox.
- An invitation email will be sent to the parent to complete the registration process.
Parents must contact the administrative assistant at their child’s elementary school no later than 2 pm on days in which their child/children will need to attend after-school care.
- Norphlet Elementary School – Cathy Sims: 546-1011
- Smackover Elementary School – Tara Pell: 725-3601
Click on the link below to access the enrollment form for after-school care.