Congratulations to the following Smackover Elementary School students who met their Accelerated Reader (AR) goal for the 4th nine weeks!
- First Grade – Jackson Lee, David Mendenhall, Reighan Stone, and Jenica Saulsbury
- Second Grade – Emmie Belt, Sammy Deal, Ethan Freeman, Lillie Martin, Cash Moffett, Stefan Slaughter, Issak Bradford, Alexis Conway, Emma Funderburg, Emma Dees, Gage Greer, Caydee Holloway, Montana Monreal, Rylan Renfroe, Ella Rogers, Melanie Rodriguez, Alyssa Thomas, Eli Willett, and Judson Wolfe
- Third Grade – Janelle Drummond, Madison Ham, Melanie Huffmaster, Clint Langley, Mark Lowery, Kamari McAdoo, Cody McRae, Ciana Olds, Ben Paulus, JoLeigh Saulsbury, Sammy Schafer, Pyper Swift, Ethan Tarver, McKinley Wages, Sophie Belt, Saylar Cropper, Reagan Dearman, Emilee Hodges, Colin Maroney, Mason McDaniel, and Hunter Spradley
- Fourth Grade – Jana Mills, Cheyanne Plunkett, Lane Schafer, Rylie Williams, Addison Bolling, Joshua Malin, Cole McNeely, Avery Neal, Evan Phillips, and Jacob Corley
- Fifth Grade – RJ Boone, Carlie Crawford, Anna Dixon, Tyler Mitchell, Kayden Olds, Will Wilcox, Erin Bolin, Lanee Green, Bryan Lenz, Kierra Levingston, Sydney Preston, and Landon Smith
Norphlet Elementary students in grades 2-5 participated in a Literacy Fair competition in which they presented their favorite fiction or nonfiction book.
Second Grade winners:
- 1st – Dakota Pumphrey
- 2nd – Alex Millan
- 3rd (tie) – Jaylynn Crawford & Ryleigh Hudson
Third Grade winners:
- 1st – Abigail Sanchez
- 2nd – Owen Brown
- 3rd – Zach Walthall
Fourth Grade winners:
- 1st (tie)- Cameron Driggers & Ryleigh Thurmon
- 2nd (tie) – Kaleigh Jerry & Cheridan Gafford
- 3rd – Tyler Gorman
Fifth Grade winners:
- 1st – Danielle Counter
- 2nd- Daylon Curley
- 3rd (tie) – Taylor McDowell & Emma Anglin
Overall Winner: Dakota Pumphrey
Most Creative: Hunter Goodwin
Mrs. Roberson’s 5th grade students at Norphlet Elementary school dissected owl pellets. Check out the fun!
The choirs from Smackover High School and Norphlet Middle School held their annual spring concert last week. Click on the link below to view a video of one of the songs performed under the direction of Choir Director Charlsie Falcon.
The Norphlet Middle School Awards Assembly will be Monday, May 9, at 8:30 am in the Norphlet Middle School Auditorium.