We received some more information after we posted our Parent Resource Guide earlier this week.
Check out his updated version which includes:
- A free Easter egg hunt this weekend
- Summer church camp
- Tons of activities from the Arkansas Museum of Natural Resources
The sponsorship training provides an opportunity for communities to obtain information on how they may plan a health initiative in their community. The training will consist of the following.
- History and mission of Arkansas Minority Health Commission (AMHC)
- How we meet our goals and objectives through agency programs and community outreach
- Opportunities for faith based, non-profit or state organizations to plan health initiatives in their communities
- Review Arkansas Minority Health Commission Sponsorship Policy
- Review events that do not qualify
- Review the application process in detail
- Resources that can be obtained from Arkansas Minority Health Commission
- Provide dates for upcoming sponsorship opportunities
Registration is under way for the 2019 Smackover Youth Baseball season.
Please complete front and back of all registration forms and return in an envelope with Smackover Baseball on the outside. Turn forms into Smackover Elementary School Office or the Norphlet Middle School Office.
Make sure to include your child’s registration fee.
Smackover Youth Baseball has the following age divisions:
- T-Ball (4-6 year olds)
- Pitching Machine (7-8 year olds)
- 9 – 10 year olds
- 11 – 12 year olds
smk youth baseball reg form
The Smackover-Norphlet School District is in the process of creating a new mentoring/volunteer program for people in our community who would like to support the students in our school.
(Adults Investing by Mentoring Students)
If you would like to learn more about becoming a mentor or a volunteer in the Smackover-Norphlet School District, please make plans to attend one of our informational meetings/trainings. The sessions will last about an hour and a half.
There is no pressure to become a mentor if you attend the meeting. The meeting is to share our vision for the mentoring program and to provide support to individuals who are interested in mentoring. The dates for the meetings are:
- Thursday, January 10, 2019 at 6 pm in the board room of the central office
- Friday, January 11, 2019 at 1 pm in the board room of the central office
If you are interested in attending one of the meetings, please click on the link below and complete a brief survey so that we can make sure that we have enough materials for the people in attendance.
If you are unavailable to attend one of the above meetings, please complete the survey as well so that we can contact you when we schedule our next meeting.
El Dorado Driver Testing Center will be closed Monday through Friday, November 12 through 16.