Hurricane AMI Assignment
Students will be asked to complete the following Hurricane AMI Assignment with support from their parents/guardians. This assignment is based on information your child has learned in the first three days of school.
If your child is unable to do some of the items, don’t worry! This will give us information on what your child has already learned to do and what items your child needs more support.
How to submit Hurricane AMI Assignment: Choose the option that works the best for you.
- Download and print a copy of the assignment. Students can return a paper copy of the assignment on the day that on-campus instruction resumes.
- Download a digital copy of the assignment. Students complete the assignment electronically and submit the electronic copy of the assignment to their teacher using their Gmail account.
- Students may complete the assignment as a Google form and submit it to their first period teacher electronically.
- Students may go to the Google classroom of their first period teacher on Thursday morning. Access the assignment, complete the assignment, and submit the assignment through their Google classroom.
- Students can write the answers to the assignment on a piece of paper they have at home and return a paper copy of the assignment on the day that on-campus instruction resumes.