Students at Smackover High School may pick up schedules in the cafeteria at the following times:
Tuesday, August 4th
- 12th grade from 8:00 to 12:00
- 11th grade from 12:00 to 4:00
Wednesday, August 5th
- 10th grade from 8:00 to 12:00
- 9th grade from 12:00 to 4:00
As a reminder, students/parents are expected to wear a mask while on campus.
Click on the link below for the 2020-2021 school supply list for Smackover Elementary School.
2020-2021 School Supply List
If you live in Lisbon or in an area surrounding Lisbon, please check out this informational flier regarding broadband internet access.
The Smackover-Norphlet School District Board of Directors updated the 2020-2021 school calendar. This update was needed after Governor Asa Hutchinson pushed back the start date for Arkansas public schools.
SNSD 2020-2021 Calendar
The Smackover Athletic Department will reopen all practices/facilities on Monday, July 27.
During the two week off period all athletic facilities have been cleaned and further precautions have been taken.
All AAA, Department of Health, and State of Arkansas guidelines will be followed. All athletes are to be wearing masks when they enter campus. All athletes must be checked in before participating. Also at this time all practices will continue to be closed.
Football (at Smackover)
- 9-10:30 Sr High
- 11-12:30 Jr High
- 1-2 7th Grade
Cheer (at Smackover)
Golf (at Pine Hills, Smackover)
Tennis (at Smackover)
- Monday – 8:30-10:00 girls singles
- Tuesday – 8:30-10:00 girls doubles
- Wednesday – 8:30-10:00 boys
Boys Basketball (at Smackover)
Girls Basketball (at Smackover)
- 9-10 Sr High
- 11-12 Jr High
- 7:30-8:30 at Norphlet City Park
The Smackover-Norphlet School District Board of Directors approved the Ready for Learning plan at its board meeting on Monday, July 20.
The details of the plan can be found here.
- Parents may choose for their students to attend classes on campus or they may opt for a Virtual Seat in the Classroom.
- Details about each option are available on the Buck Stop Landing Page.
- The deadline for submitting the agreement for the Virtual Seat in the Classroom is August 5.
- The district is also making contingency plans should the Governor or Department of Health close schools for on-campus instruction.
As a reminder: Please check the Buck Stop Landing Page regularly as updates will be made as we get closer to the beginning of the school year.
Congratulations to the following FFA students who were recently recognized: