It’s not too late to enroll your child in after school care for the 2019-2020 school year!
If you would like to enroll your child, please complete the forms below.
Return the forms and the $25 registration fee (per family) to the Smackover-Norphlet School District central office which is located at 112 East 8th Street, Smackover, AR 71762.
The deadline for enrolling prior to the start of the school year is Friday, August 9, 2019.
After School Care Logistics
After-school care will be provided at Smackover Elementary School. Participating students enrolled at Norphlet Middle School will be provided transportation to Smackover Elementary School.
- Option 1 – $7/day for students attending 5 days a week
- Option 2 – $9/day for drop-in students
- Monday through Friday from 3:30 pm to 5:30 pm
- Parents who are late picking up their child/children will be assessed an extra fee of $1 for every late minute per child. Students whose parents are late picking up their children more than three times will be dismissed from the program.
- After-school care is not available during the summer or any student holidays.
Early Dismissal Days
- There will be an additional cost of $5 per child for days in which school is dismissed early.
- If school is dismissed early due to inclement weather, after-school care will also be closed.
- Parents are encouraged to pre-pay at the beginning of the week or month.
- Payments are expected to be made by the end of the week in which services are provided.
- Please send payments to the administrative assistant at your child’s school.
- Accounts which are not current by the 5th of each month will be:
- Assessed a $65 late payment fee;
- Student(s) will be dismissed from the after-school program; and
- Paperwork for unpaid fees will be submitted to small claims court.
- Complete an enrollment form for each child. Be sure to provide a working phone number and email address.
- Upon receipt of the enrollment form, your child will be enrolled in our online parental portal powered through Sandbox. (Parents currently enrolled will keep their same parent portal account and password.)
- An invitation email will be sent to the parent to complete the registration process.
Parents must contact the administrative assistant at their child’s elementary school no later than 2 pm on days in which their child/children will need to attend after-school care.
- Norphlet Middle School – 546-1003
- Smackover Elementary School – 725-3601