Smackover-Norphlet Public Schools
NOTICE OF VACANCY
Smackover-Norphlet Public Schools is currently accepting applications for the 2018-2019 school year for the licensed position of:
Middle School Mathematics
Second Grade Teacher
Please send a completed licensed application, resume’, college transcript, and current teaching license to the Office of the Superintendent. Applications may be mailed to 112 East 8th Street, Smackover, AR, 71762, emailed to email@example.com, or faxed to (870) 725-1250.
The Norphlet Elementary School Kindergarten classes celebrated the end of the school year with a program for their parents!
Third Grade students in Mrs. Hargett’s literacy and social studies class researched famous people in history. The students dressed up as the person they selected and created a “wax museum” for parents and students to come and learn about famous people in history.
Graduation pictures from May, 2018 are now available. Pictures may be picked up at the high school office Monday through Thursday between the hours of 7 a.m. and 5 p.m.
Library media specialist Charlie Weaver announced the names of the Smackover Elementary School students who had obtained the most points in Accelerated Reader throughout the whole score year with an average of at least 85% on the quizzes.
- 1st Grade: Kate Lee, Katherine Wolfe, Lunden Clark
- 2nd Grade: Blaine Lockley, Emily Langley, Marley Smith
- 3rd Grade: Jenica Saulsbury, Jackson Lee, Alexia Eason
- 4th Grade: Grace Wilcox, Eli Willett, Melanie Rodriguez
- 5th Grade: Madison Ham, Dameon Galbraith, Janelle Drummond
Congratulations to the following Smackover High School students who met their Accelerated Reader (AR) goal for the 4th nine weeks:
- 9th Grade: Dylan Calloway, Erin Crecelius, Carigan Crotty, Cade Davis, Alec Gatewood, Paige Goodwin, Adriana Grant, Jonah Harrison, Drew Haynes, Stormy Lewis, Gracie Muckelrath, Courtney Smith, and Caleb Watson
- 10th Grade: Joel Brewer, Kendyl Burns, Dennis Caldwell, Olivia Edney, Rett Gatewood, Karli Goocher, Lainey Holland, Caleb Huckabee, Destiny Jackson, Lexie Lawrence, Katlyn Lios, Vanessa Lofton, William Newton, Hali Pesnell, Lydia Pullin, Jillian Russell, Micah Smith, Christian Todd, Jewell Wallace, and Jordyn White
- 11th Grade: Laig’le Bates, Patricia Bolen, Haley Davis, Robert Dixon, Sabrina Estridge, Hannah Freeman, Katelynn Gifford, Alondra Grant, Brady Lavoie, Blakely Lewis, William Mitchell, Megan Mullin, Terra Peace, Colby Pearson, Gracie Ragan, Brianna Ratcliff, Suraya Raley, Hannah Squyres, Chloe Stafford, Anastasia Tharrett, Lilah Todd, Mary-Claire Wilcox, and Kayleigh Yeager
- 12th Grade: Courtny Bridges, Precious Dorman, and James Pennington
Congratulations to the following Norphlet Middle School students for meeting their Accelerated Reader (AR) goal for the 4th nine weeks!
- 6th Grade: Joshua Malin, Jana Mills, Evan Phillips, Garrett Whiddon, Caleb Whitted, and Zach Wilcox
- 7th Grade: Anna Dixon, Juan Ellingson, Kristian Welch, and Josh Wilcox
- 8th Grade: Emily Bailey, Kenley Brumley, Preston Chilton, Calvin Collins, Anna Grace Crutchfield, Karleigh Duke, Laylah Gaston, Mathieu Malin, Kaylee Manasco, Janessa McGhee, Reese McKinnon, Anna Morgan, John Ramsey, Delilah Slater, Tamia Sturges Skyllar Tanner, Kayla Thomas, Madison Thornton, Jewel Tolin, Ethan Walters, Paige Williams, and Ethan Winer
Congratulations to the following Smackover Elementary School students who met their Accelerated Reader (AR) goal for the 4th nine weeks:
- 1st Grade: Alley Ainsworth, Abi Burdue, Lunden Clark, Kate Lee, and Katherine Wolfe
- 2nd Grade: Drake Rester, Joseph Stevens, Taylor Gray, Bryson Hodges, Emily Langley, Blaine Lockley, Emerson Neal, August Tolin, Jewel Arnold, Luke Baysinger, Will Burris, Lilly Fogle, Kaylee Green, Aubrey Hendricks, Jesse Saulsbury, Marley Smith, and Kate Ward,
- 3rd Grade: Kaylee Carrier, Alexia Eason, Ja’Kaden Ford, Dustin Hensley, Jackson Lee, Jackson Lewis, Drake McGaugh, Jenica Saulsbury, Hannah Sexton, Ava Walker, Irish Wingard, Lynlee Boykin, Abigail Graham, LaTrinity Grant, David Mendenhall, and Ramsey Wilson
- 4th Grade: Sara Cook, Cash Moffett, Charter Rain, Rilee Bailey, Stephon Brice, Dawson Dews, Ethan Freeman, Camille Green, Gage Greer, Blaine Harris, Immanuel Hicks, Caden Long, Linly Mills, Brady Pearson, Melanie Rodriguez, Grace Wilcox, Eli Willett, Judson Wolfe, Aiden Allen, A’Olani Baugus, Emmie Belt, Sophie Childers, Asher Coley, Bailey Dearman
- 5th Grade: Madison Ham, Emilee Hodges, Mark Lowery, Colin Maroney, Adrianna Phillips, Dallas Samaniego, Izzy Davis, Cody Fitzgerald, Sara McMenis, Joleigh Saulsbury, Sammy Schafer, Tatum Watson, Janelle Drummond, Allison Estridge, Abigail Fogle, Ciana Olds
Congratulations to the following Norphlet Elementary School students for meeting their Accelerated Reader (AR) goal for the 4th nine weeks.
- Kindergarten: Heaven Banks, Lily Goodwin, Justus Hicks, Hailynn Howe, Adalyn Hubbard, Cheyanne Livingston, Hunter Moore, Lailey Murphy, Cierra Philyaw, Jace Ponder, Jacob Reeder, Erielle Rucks, Paris Smith, Aubree Taylor, and Brady Tregre
- 1st Grade: Maria Algady, Annsley Baker, Jarret Brant, Kurt Brewer, Serenity Bridges, Dylan Collins, Isabella Daniell, Adelei Dunn, Laurel Green, Abigail Lewis, Sonny Magee, Madelynn Massey, Jazmine McElveen, Justin McElveen, Ashlynne McLeland, Zander Parker, Adyson Ponder, Analia Ramirez, Walker Slater, Asiania Stewart, Peyton Thompson, Lydia Tipton, Kamiya Ware, Hunter Welchman, Lane Williams, and Klare Yarbrough
- 2nd Grade: T.J. Baugh, Makayla Blackledge, Mia Brown, Kade Crawford, Jasper Galusha, Macy Garrett, Kainyn Graham, Saylor Greer, Georgia Gulley, Delilah Hansen, Mia Kemp, Christopher Millan, Evin Morgan, Gavin Murphy, Kaydence Philyaw, Sky Riggins, Britain Sanchez, Travis Tuberville, Jaci Webb, and Kyra Winget
- 4th Grade: Alexander Butterfield, Jaylynn Crawford, Julia James, Kelea Murry, Jacob Pennington, and Karyn Runge
Library media specialists Charlie Weaver and Melody Morgan were excited by all of the student participation with Accelerated Reader this school year. The three students with the most points at each grade at Smackover Elementary School, Norphlet Elementary School, and Norphlet Middle School were rewarded with a field trip to Excalibur during the last week of school.
Congratulations to these students!