Summer band camp dates:
- July 24 – 26: Percussion Camp in the band room (9am – 12 pm)
- July 31 – August 4: Full Band (7:30 am – 3 pm; Lunch on your own from 12 pm -1 pm)
- August 7 – 8: Full Band (4 pm – 6 pm)
- August 9 – 10: Full Band (7:30 am – 3 pm; Lunch on your own from 12 pm -1 pm)
Information for summer band camp:
- Since the band will be marching outside in the morning, please wear appropriate attire: tennis shoes, cool clothing, hats, etc.
- No sandals, flip flops, or dress shoes.
- Bring your own water jug (labeled with your name) for outdoor practices.
- Eat breakfast before you come.
- Band fees will be due the first week of summer band camp.
Band expenses and supply list:
- Uniform cleaning: $11
- Band T-Shirt: $10
- Band shoes (if you need them): $30
- Black socks purchased from a department store
- Flip folder, instrument lyre, reeds, valve oil, slide oil, and pencils
If you have any questions, please contact Band Director, Mr. Tracy Walker, at (870) 725-1232.
Do you want to keep up with what’s happening in the Smackover-Norphlet School District?
You can follow The Buckaroo Blog via email by entering your email address on the lower right hand column on the blog. If you do this, you will receive an email any time information is updated about our schools, students, and school-sponsored clubs, activities, and athletics.