Free athletic physicals will be held on the following dates:
- May 2 and 3 – Smackover High School at the School Based Health Center (8:30 am – 12 pm)
- May 4 – Norphlet Middle School (8:30 am – 12 pm)
Important things to know:
- These are the only days that physicals will be FREE!
- You do not have to be signed up with the SBHC in order to have physicals on these days ONLY.
- SHS students – You must submit your name to Coach McDaniel if you would like a physical before May 3.
- NMS students – You must submit your name to Mrs. Amanda in the office before May 4.
- If you do not get your physical on the day that we will be at your campus, you must be signed up with the SBHC and your physical will not be free.
- When you sign up you will be given a Health History Form. Please have that form filled out and with you on the day of physicals at your school.
- SHS students – This means that you will need to have your Health History form with you on both days because you do not know when you will be called to the SBHC.
If you have any questions, please contact Candis Langley at 725-1213.