The Smackover-Norphlet School District has scheduled physicals for cheer on the following dates:
- February 28 (Norphlet Middle School) – 9 am – 12 pm
- March 1 (Smackover High School at the School Based Health Center) – 9 am – 12 pm
Please note the following information:
- These days are for Cheer Physicals ONLY.
- These are the only days that physicals will be FREE.
- You do not have to be signed up with the SBHC in order to have physicals on these days ONLY.
- You must submit your name to your cheer sponsor or Coach McDaniel if you would like a physical.
- If you do not get your physical on the scheduled day that we will be at your campus, you must be signed up with the SBHC and your physical will not be FREE.
For more information regarding cheer physicals, please contact Candis Langley at 725-1213.