Smackover High School FBLA students attended the state conference in Little Rock on April 13 and 14. Students who qualified as district winners were eligible to compete at state.
Highlights from the trip include:
- Tori McKinnon was inducted as the State Vice-President from District III. She will begin her duties at officer training and at the National FBLA Conference in Chicago in June.
- Krisanna Reynolds was a finalist in Public Speaking II and placed 5th in the State.
- The team of Ty Davis, Tyler Waxley, and Just Ervin were state finalists in Sports Management and Marketing.
- Precious Dorman was a state competitor in Client Services.
- Brycelynn Bailey competed in Computer Applications.
Congratulations to these students!