The Smackover School District met in regular session on Monday, June 16, 2014. Highlights from the meeting include:
- Approved policies 4.7, 4.45, and 4.45.1.
- Heard a report from the Interim Licensed Personnel Policy Committee including recommendations for licensed personnel policies, the salary schedule, and the school calendar.
- Heard a report from the Interim Classified Personnel Policy Committee including recommendations for classified personnel policies.
- Hired Kelsey Wells to teach secondary mathematics at Smackover High School
- Accepted the resignation on one employee.
- Voted on the interim school board representatives from the Smackover School District.
The interim board of the Smackover-Norphlet School District will meet in a special called session on Tuesday, July 1, 2014, at 5:30 pm in the board room of the central office. The public is invited to attend.