The Smackover School District Board of Directors met in regular session on Monday, June 17, 2013. Highlights from the meeting include:
- Designated Dave Wilcox to serve as Smackover School District’s representative on the South Central Service Cooperative Board.
- Referred three policies back to the licensed PPC for further clarification.
- Approved the proposed policies of May 20, 2013 to become effective on July 1, 2013.
- Accepted the resignations of three employees.
- Hired Amber Moore, secondary art; Christy Reynolds, secondary science; Amber Holloway, 4th grade; and Allen Simmons, secondary music.
The Smackover School District Board of Directors meets in regular session on the third Monday of every month in the board room of the central office at 5:30 pm. The public is invited to attend.